Name: Chongqing Aite Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.
Contact person: manager feng/Zhang Lu
E-mail: email@example.com (Domestic Market-Manager Feng)
Gloriazhang@aitegd.com (international market-zhang lu)
Address: No.79-1 Tiansheng Road, Beibei District, Chongqing, China 400700.
There are many factors that affect the price of laser rangefinders. Without considering the brand value, the type of laser rangefinders should be considered first.
Laser rangefinders are divided into two types, one is hand-held laser rangefinders, which measure a relatively short distance, usually 40-300 meters, with high measurement accuracy. Another kind is the laser rangefinder telescope, this kind of laser rangefinder measuring distance is far, generally 500-2000 meters, the longest measuring distance can reach 20 kilometers.
I. Price of Handheld Laser Range Finder
Main Factors Affecting the Price of Handheld Laser Range Finder;
1. Measuring distance: The measuring distance of hand-held laser range finder is generally 40-300 meters. The farther the measuring distance is, the higher the price is. Generally, the selling price of hand-held laser range finder below 50 meters is within 1000 yuan.
2. Functions: Handheld laser rangefinder has many functions, which need to be understood in detail when purchasing. The more functions, the more expensive the price will be.
Second, the telescope laser rangefinder price
Telescopic laser rangefinders generally measure distances ranging from 500 to 2,000 meters, while there are 20-km ultra-long telescope laser rangefinders priced at over 100,000. Here we mainly introduce the commonly used 50-2000 meter telescope laser rangefinder.
Generally speaking, the price of telescope laser rangefinder can be roughly classified as follows
1. Range-only models
Can't measure height, angle, only distance measuring function. For 500-800 meters, the selling price is about 800-1500 yuan, for 800-1200 meters it is about 1500-2500 yuan, and for 1200-200 meters it is about 2500-4000 yuan.
2. Multifunctional telescopic laser rangefinder
According to different functions, the price will vary. The main functions include height measurement, angle measurement, horizontal distance measurement, height difference measurement (absolute height), continuous distance measurement, continuous angle measurement (no need to trigger infrared emission lamp), etc. Main functional factors affecting the price of telescope laser rangefinder.
1. Measuring distance: This is the main index of the laser range finder telescope, which refers to the maximum distance that the telescope can measure. The measuring distance of the telescope is generally 400-2000 meters, and this distance refers to the linear distance from the measuring position to the measuring target. Another important indicator is horizontal distance (the two concepts must not be confused). The measuring distance of laser rangefinder telescope is generally the theoretical measuring distance, which will be affected by the weather. Therefore, when choosing a rangefinder, you should, in principle, choose a laser rangefinder telescope that is 20 or so away from the farthest measuring distance you actually require. Measuring distance is the most important factor affecting the price of telescope laser rangefinder.
2. whether it can measure height: whether it can measure horizontal height, many rangefinders have this function, so this kind of rangefinders can also be called altimeter. Another concept of height measurement is to measure the absolute height of the target (height difference). The two concepts must not be confused.
3. Whether the absolute height of the target (height difference) can be measured: different from the concept of height measurement mentioned above, it refers to the height of the target itself, which is a function only possessed by high-end distance meters.
4. Angle measurement: Angle measurement, many distance meters have this function, so this kind of distance meter can also be called angle measuring instrument. Whether the angle can be measured is another major factor affecting the price of telescope laser rangefinder.
5. Whether the horizontal distance can be measured: the measurement distance mentioned above refers to the linear distance from the measurement position to the measurement target, while the horizontal distance refers to the horizontal distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. The two distances are different. This is the only function of high-end range finder.
6. Continuous Ranging: Continuous Ranging is very useful in many situations, so this function is also very important.
7. Whether the angle can be measured continuously: The function of continuous angle measurement can be found in some high-end laser rangefinder telescopes. Continuous angle measurement refers to continuous angle measurement without triggering the infrared emission lamp.