Name: Chongqing Aite Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.
Contact person: manager feng/Zhang Lu
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Domestic Market-Manager Feng)
Gloriazhang@aitegd.com (international market-zhang lu)
Address: No.79-1 Tiansheng Road, Beibei District, Chongqing, China 400700.
The Use of Laser Range Finder
What do you think is the way to use laser rangefinder instead of tape measure, soft ruler and other distance measuring things used in the past?
In order to let us know more about laser rangefinder, we searched many ways and listed 101 best uses.
1. Bidding calculation (HVAC, power, cable, maintenance), measuring distance, area and/or volume.
2. Measure the height or width of buildings and other objects. Triangulation can be used when necessary
3.CAD has built buildings and planning figure accounting
4. Determine whether the sides of the room or object are really vertical or completely parallel.
5. Parking space format
6. Check whether the new building meets the application requirements
7. Occupancy size of equipment or operation cubicle to help arrange operation format.
8. Criteria for judging built buildings without drawings.
9. Check the internal area/volume of a room or building.
10. Measure the space length that cannot be measured with a tape measure or tape measure due to obstacles in the center.
11. Measure the distance of the roof to choose the type of jack required for hoisting roof equipment.
12. Measure the ceiling height to determine the height of all lifting equipment.
13. Quickly check the length of the steel cable required by the crane
14. Set the crane collision detection distance, it is not necessary for two people to stand on the two elevators and use a tape measure.
15. Measure the crane track span
Equipment: fire safety
16. Measure the equipment distance (including ceiling height) of emergency lights, sprinklers and resuscitators.
17. Accurately determine the room size to determine the chemical concentration of the clean gas resuscitation system.
18. Measure the distance between fire fighting equipment (rescuer, rescue blanket, etc.) and the machine.
19. Measure the water level in the rescue tank.
20. Floor racks to help equip large communication rooms.
21. Measure the room size to account for the amount of paint used.
22. Measure the room size to account for the amount of materials spread on the floor.
23. Measure the height to select a suitable ladder.
24. Record the location of accumulated water or water leakage found by infrared thermal imager or infrared thermometer.
25. Measure the wiring length of cables or wires.
26. Measure the linear length (ft/m) of the conduit for the equipment required.
27. Measure the height of high-voltage lines to see if the height from the ground meets the requirements.
28. Check the total length of wire harness
29. Measure the distance required for voltage drop (voltage part) accounting.
30. Measure the depth and distance of underground conduits.
31. Determine the length of wire left in hand.
32. Measure the distance between underground cables and various landmarks or obstacles/hazards.
33. When the transmitter/sensor is used to locate the underground cable, the distance meter is used to track the cable direction.
34. The A-frame method is used to locate the fault points of underground cables. The distance between the fault points and the starting point can be accurately determined without using a tape measure or tape measure.
35. Measure the distance between the suspended ceiling and objects that are difficult to approach, and then determine the direction of cables at high places.
36. Measure the ceiling height and area, and then determine the length of ceiling equipment rod and lamp holder.
37. Measure the distance in the floor interlayer.
38. Measure the distance with power system equipment (transformers, etc.), then determine the electrical safety/arc maintenance distance and conduct power research.
39. Measure the equipment distance of isolation switch.
40. Measure the distance between electrodes.
41. Measure the equipment distance between wall sockets.
42. Determine the placement point of the power socket.
43. Measure whether the distribution room area meets the requirements.
Industrial Maintenance: Conveyor Belt
44. Determine the length of the conveyor belt (when equipped)
45. Calculate the conveyor belt capacity according to its length.
Industrial Maintenance: Format
46. Measure equipment distance to estimate thermal load.
47. Determine the ventilation requirements (air flow) of the equipment.
Industrial Maintenance: Tanks
48. Check the accuracy of the liquid level in the tank and the liquid level transmitter.
49. Measure the water level at the power plant inlet.
Industrial Maintenance: Other
50. Check the calibration of the reciprocating distance sensor of the product.
51. Alignment of large welding fixtures.
52. Determine the volume of industrial boilers used for powder spraying, etc.
53. Measure the roof height and then determine the flue length.
54. Calculate the length of the pipeline, and then determine the static pressure drop of the pipeline.
55. Determine the pipe pressure rise and fall of the drain pipe.
56. Measure pipe length.
57. Determine the room volume to check whether refrigeration and ventilation meet the requirements and determine the equipment standard.
58. Determine the type of pipeline (standard).
59. Criteria for determining pipelines
60. Measure the distance between air handling equipment.
61. Determine the distance between water pumps and the pumping distance of water pumps, and then determine the standards of water pumps and/or motors.
62. Determine the distance of pipelines, especially when measuring the length of pipelines behind the wall.
63. In agricultural irrigation, the distance between water towers is measured and then the water pressure is calculated.
64. Measure the size of the site to determine the number of sprinklers required.
65. Measure the length of condenser pipe during equipment/repair.
66. Determine the horizontal length of gutters
67. Measure the distance from the distance and boundary line according to local building regulations
68. Determine the amount of building materials (such as keels and plywood)
69. Determine the insulation requirements (measuring volume).
70. Septic tank bias determination.
71. Determine the depth of the trench.
72. Determine the quantity of gypsum board required for appearance concealment.
73. Find the ceiling center point and other primary fans/lamps according to the orientation.
74. According to the ceiling height to determine the light quantity requirements of lighting lamps and lanterns.
75. Determine the amount of power required for emergency LED lighting equipment.
76. Determine the distance between power supply and LED, low-voltage lighting equipment and other electronic loads.
77. When the ceiling height is high, determine the distance between the lamp and the lamp to be repaired.
78. Determine the distance between network equipment in the communication room.
79. For IT equipment technicians to measure the distance between wireless network elements.
80. Estimate the cable length of the transmission tower.
81. Installation of grounding equipment for power transmission tower; When measuring the voltage drop of grounding electrode and soil resistivity, measure the distance to the ground.
82. Determine the safe distance from the microwave transmitter on the transmission tower.
83. Measure the height of the equipment on the pole when surveying the orientation of the transmission tower equipment.
84. Electric power overhaul measures the height of cables on the transmission tower.
85. Measure the roof width and roof ridge height to calculate the roof steepness, and then estimate the output size of the solar panel.
86. Determine the roof area to estimate the standard size of solar panels.
87. Analysis of sun shading orientation for photovoltaic array of above-ground equipment.
88. On-board distance, docking and alarm system calibration.
89. Set the braking distance for training/demonstration and brake inspection.
90. Check the extra large load clearance of the vehicle
Video, audio and theatre
91. Distance measurement shall be carried out when selecting camera lens, assembling and zooming settings.
92. Camera and camera cable compensation accounting length.
93. Measuring projector and screen height during lumen, pixel/projection quality accounting.
94. Accounting perspective and sound masking in theater or new system planning.
95. Measure the lamp height when dispatching the theater lamp height.
96. When X-ray equipment is repaired, check the distance between the picture and the object.
97. Check the distance between medical equipment when system equipment.
98. Check the distance with the object when setting the measuring range of the thermal imager and determining the measuring distance of the infrared thermometer.
99. Determine the distance between the monitor and the monitoring policy so that the monitoring plan reaches the requirements.
100. The calibration test room measures the distance between the optical micrometer of the equipment on the calibration telescope and the policy.
101. Contact the equipment that measures the automatic movement to see if the orientation is correct.